Easter Trip to Narbonne
Date: 7 Apr 2023 12:00am - 11 Apr 12:00am (GMT+00:00) London, Lisbon
Hidden treasures of the French Riviera
Fri. 7 - Tue. 11 April 2023
Head to the South of France this Easter!
Join us for a 5-day trip to Narbonne and the surrounding area, explore Roman and medieval
fishing villages, sandy beaches and vineyards... and enjoy the "art de vivre à la française".
- A teacher from the Alliance Française de Manchester will accompany you and help you practise speaking French through the entire trip!
- Fees: £649 per person for shared occupation of a double room or £729 for a single occupation room.
- Participant numbers: Minimum 6 / Maximum 8
Read the T&Cs and complete,
returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then be in touch to take your payment.
Friday 7 April
- Flight to Toulouse
- Visit Châteaux de Lastours and Carcassonne
- Arrival in Narbonne - Gourmet meal at "Les Grands Buffets"
Saturday 8 April
- Roman Narbonne: visit Clos de la Lombarde and Musée Narbo Via
- Wine tasting at Château Bel Evêque
Sunday 9 April
- Visit Gruisan (fishing village) and Salin de Gruissan (Regional Natural Park of Narbonne)
- Walk in Narbonne historic centre (cathedral, Via Domitia, canal, etc.)
Monday 10 April
- Visit the medieval Abbaye de Fontfroide nestled in the heart of a typically Mediterranean landscape.
- Visit Terra Vinea (wine cellars in stunning gypsum mines) with wine tasting
Tuesday 11 April
- Visit Maison Guinot (Limoux), producers of one of the world's oldest sparking wines
- Tour of the Airbus factory at Musée Aeroscopia
- Departure for Manchester